- Physical distancing must be observed at all times, with a minimum of two
metres between individuals.
- Players exhibiting signs of illness will not be permitted to play.
- All players must have a tee time, no walk-on players will be permitted.
- Payment must be made in advance by telephone or online – cash cannot be
- Tee times must be a minimum of 20 minutes apart to avoid congestion on
- Flags must remain in place and cups modified so the ball does not drop into
- All rakes and ball washers must be removed from the course.
- Washroom facilities on the course must remain closed to players and the
- Driving range and practice putting/chipping greens must remain closed at all
- Walking is encouraged.
- Limit of one person per golf cart, unless the occupants reside in the same
- If rental golf carts are used, they must be fully sanitized between uses.
- Golf club and pull-cart rentals are prohibited.
- No scorecard, pencil and tee holders will be in starter areas.
- Retail sales must be restricted to curbside pick-up or delivery.
- All food and beverage service is suspended, except curbside pick-up or
delivery. Call-ahead for pick up.
- Washrooms at the clubhouse will be sanitized regularly, with only one
individual allowed at a time.
- Drink/snack carts may not operate.
- Lockers must be closed.
- The clubhouse (with exception of the washrooms) and common spaces
(decks, gazebos, and picnic areas) must remain closed.
- Private/group lessons, league play and tournaments are prohibited.